Valparaíso & Wine
Organic Vineyard Tour
The words “wine” and “Chile” are synonymous for many, so there are few better places to sample world-renowned wine than in the sun-soaked valleys outside Santiago. Learn from the most passionate winemakers and sample fine local wines, then head for the coast to explore the bohemian seaside city of Valparaíso. The best of Chile in a snapshot!
What You'll See
A Wine Valley in Central Chile
An Organic Vineyard & World-Renowned Wines
Eclectic Valparaíso & Its Hidden Gems
Outdoor Graffiti Museum
Beautiful Coastal Towns
Click the Tabs to Learn More
95,000 CLP | 140 USD
9:00am from your hotel/hostel in Santiago
19:00 to your hotel/hostel in Santiago, or choose to stay in Valparaíso
Min 2 | Max 8
- Organic vineyard tour
- Wine tasting, local cheese, and quality chocolate
- English-speaking sommelier
- Visit to Valparaíso
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Valparaíso
What to Bring
- Extra money to purchase wine or souvenirs
About the Guides
An English-speaking sommelier will introduce you to good wine, combined with local cheese and quality chocolate.
In Valparaíso, you will be in good hands with a local expert who will show you the tourist hot spots, as well as lesser-known gems.
Explore Eclectic Valparaíso
Prepare for an epic exploration of some of the finest Chilean wines and the eclectic coastal city of Valparaíso. After hotel pick-up, we’ll make our way past soaring mountains to the Casablanca Valley to visit an organic vineyard. Nested in Chile’s central area, Casablanca Valley is world-renowned for its fine wines and stunning landscapes. Pair sparkling and white wines with fresh local produce, and keep your eyes peeled for native animals such as llamas and condors, as well as plant life.
Next, we’ll make our way to the bohemian city of Valparaíso for cultural and artistic exploration. Choose to visit the outdoor graffiti museum, wander the narrow colorful streets, or simply spend time at the harbor taking in the stunning coastal views. To top off the day, we’ll venture off the tourist trail to sample Chilean “chicha” (a national drink) from its origin.
- Our guides can speak English, Spanish, and German
- Please let us know in advance if you have any medical conditions so that we can be fully prepared for the tour
- Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements. We can cater to vegetarians and vegans if you let us know in advance
- Flecha Extrema aims to be as inclusive as possible because the beauty of Chile should be accessible to all. Please get in touch if you have a group with special requirements, and we will try our best to accommodate your needs
- Flecha Extrema is not responsible for lost items